Personal Checking Accounts
From checking accounts with no monthly fees to high-yield investment checking accounts, Basile State Bank offers Personal Checking choices that are hard to beat.
Whichever personal checking account you choose, move your banking relationship to Basile State Bank and discover the difference of a real neighborhood bank. Switch now and take advantage of:
C’est Bon Checking
- Minimum balance to open the account: $100.00
- Minimum balance to obtain the annual percentage yield disclosed: $1,000.00
- Service Charge per Average daily balance:
- $10.00 if account falls below $1,000.00 any day of the monthly statement cycle.
- Rate Information:
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account every month.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest bearing begins to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Effect of closing an account: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.