Sign on to Online Banking
Business Savings Account
Every business succeeds by allocating its resources wisely. That's why we've developed a series of powerful financial products that make your money work as hard as you do. From convenient savings accounts to jumbo certificates of deposit, your business can depend on a rock-solid investment.
- Minimum balance to open the account: $100.00
- Service Charge per Average Daily Balance:
- $3.00 if the account balance falls below $800.00 any day during the statement cycle.
- A per item fee of $1.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, automatic transfer or payment out of this account) in excess of three during a statement cycle.
- Rate Information:
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- We may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account at any time.
- Interest will be compounded every quarter. Interest will be credited to your account every quarter.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest begins to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Effect of closing an account: If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Transaction Limitations:
- Transfers from a Regular Savings account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per month with no transfers by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties.